Monday, April 21, 2014

Promise I am still here!

Again with the excuses. Work is busy, I have had unexpected welcome company, and now, expected even more welcome company (my mom is coming in for the week!). Along with my creative muse, my blogging muse has also seemed to go into hiding. I am taking some much needed mental downtime in order to clear my head, deal with a depression I have found myself at the bottom of, and try a little each day to find my creativity again.

I am still making things, mostly soap, and creative pursuits are starting to become interesting again slowly. I am taking this as a good sign :)

So I ask that you bear with my longer than normal absence, send me some good vibes, and hopefully I will be popping back in soon with something awesome I made!

But enough about me, how goes it with you?

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you've had a lot going on lately, Sue. Enjoy your time with your mom. And I hope that your muse comes back soon. Depression sucks and it can really sap your energy and creativity. I hope that you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

*Holding out piggy bank* I would love to get your $0.02!